The life coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what their obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make their life be what they want it to be. Inspire4Purpose LLC life coaching consists of a co-creative relationship between the client and the life coach. Together, the life coach and client form a partnership that consists of working together to move the client toward their goals. Sessions are typically 50 minutes in length and always start with a clear agenda in mind Inspire4Purpose life coaching in a nutshell, is really about helping someone get crystal clear about what they want and then helping them find the answers inside themselves to start moving toward that goal.
- Passion vs. Purpose Coaching Session: 4 weeks
- Is the client trying to discover their purpose and all the client knows is that they have a passion.This coaching session goes from having a passion to finding your purpose.
- Purposeful Life Coaching Session: 6 weeks
- Once the client has found out what their purpose is, how does the client live in their purpose and the steps needed to get to their goals.
- Purpose to Profit: 8 weeks
- Once you have a plan to purpose than this coaching session assist with the executing the steps needed to get you to your goals. This session gives the client life skills and motivational steps needed to stay focused and execute your goals.